• 签到天数: 14 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2008-4-13 02:27:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    Hide My Folders ActiveX 3.5
    http://www.eltima.com/products/hide-folder-activex/
    可以方便的为你开发的应用程序添加文件及文件夹隐藏功能(有人用它藏病毒),可以指定访问白名单、黑名单,支持通配符......内有多种开发语言的示例。
    试用版有14天及最多9个隐藏项目的限_制,这里的去掉了时间限_制及NAG,9个项目的限_制仍然存在。不过对一般应用足够了。

---------------------------------------------------
    Hide My Folders ActiveX is a robust ActiveX Control that lets developers hide any file or folder in Windows system. You don't need to dive into hazy world of low-level file access functions. Once files or folders are hidden they cannot be accessed, searched for, viewed or deleted, therefore no one will know that they exist. Instead of specifying necessary file/folder names you could define pattern-matching mask to hide a group of files that complies with certain criteria such as same extensions or similar names. Using Hide My Folders ActiveX methods and properties you could easily implement advanced hiding features in your application saving time and efforts while focusing on other tasks.

Starting from version 2.1 Hide My Folders ActiveX allows you to specify the application which you want to use the hiding engine for. As the result, several applications using our ActiveX Control may co-exist on a single PC without interfering with each other. Unique application identifier guarantees that other application, which uses Hide My Folders ActiveX, will not see the hidden files of your software that also implements our product.

"White applications' list" feature allows developer to specify the list of other applications that will access all hidden folders and files without the necessity to unhide them. This is useful if you want to grant privileged rights (VIP access) for the certain applications and bypass standard unhide-access-hide procedure that you need to make in order to access the hidden files. For instance, you may add your accountant application to "white applications' list" and access your financial reports files that are hidden for other applications.

Fully commented sample code, easy installation and flexible license make Hide My Folders ActiveX the number one choice for security software and keyloggers developers.

[ 本帖最后由 roking 于 2008-4-13 02:35 编辑 ]

Hide My Folders ActiveX 3.5.10.110_cracked_by_RoKing.part1.rar

1.39 MB, 下载次数: 10, 下载积分: 飘云币 -2 枚

Hide My Folders ActiveX 3.5.10.110_cracked_by_RoKing.part2.rar

879.55 KB, 下载次数: 10, 下载积分: 飘云币 -2 枚

PYG19周年生日快乐!
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2018-7-21 10:19
  • 签到天数: 14 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

楼主| 发表于 2008-4-13 02:38:47 | 显示全部楼层